Saturday, March 28, 2009

Today's Thoughts

-Today, I'm wondering if I should start a blog solely for gossip and complaining. I want this blog to mainly feature well-articulated rants about society, while I write another blog to bitch and moan about people I highly dislike. It's a tempting thought, but doing stuff like that tends to backfire. Moreover, there's an epidemic of back-stabbing, catty gossip blogs, a disgusting trend started by Perez Hilton. His bitchiness was charming, and now scores of teenage girls, adorned in skinny jeans and oversize sunglasses are emulating him. They think it's cool to act like a complete and total cunt to everyone, even people they call friends. Loyalty is old-fashioned, true friendship is dead and buried. To show humanity towards others is considered a social faux pas by these teenage girls. It's like the movie Heathers, someone should just make these girls drink Drain-O.
That's really all I can write for now. I've got some pretty terrible allergies. When my nose gets congested my thoughts go along for the ride. I'm not in a typing mood.
Next entry, I'll be discussing books. More interesting than it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment