Monday, August 29, 2011

The ABC's of my life

A is for Abenaki- I'm Abenaki Indian and very very proud. Except when people say we're not a real tribe anymore, and then I get pissed off.

B is for Breast Reduction- Being of a rather busty nature, my back can't take it no mo'. So it's time to surrender to the scalpel and get a new set of knockers.

C is for Cats- Preferable to people. Except when they pee on the floor and kick cat litter all up in this joint.

D is for Dominic Monaghan- Former hobbit and jolly good egg. Is teh sex.

E is for Egg Salad- Something I'm rather good at making. Don't leave it in the sun.

F is for FaerieInCombatBoots- My favored username on the internets for the last eight years.

G is for Graveyards- Cemeteries, boneyards, corpse gardens. Love 'em to death. Pardon the pun.

H is for H Cup- An unbelievable size. My bra cups, bigger than my head.

I is for Internets- Where you can always find me.

J is for Jack Sparrow- Captain Jack Sparrow, if you please.

K is for Kittens- Balls of fluff with sharp little claws. Good cure for depression.

L is for Lady Gaga- Say what you want, her music stole my heart.

M is for Morpheus- The Dream King goes by many names, this is one of my favorites.

N is for Noodles- Om nom nom...

O is for Otters- They eat on their tummies.

P is for Paranormal- A favorite subject to discuss and research.

Q is for Queen Anne Boleyn- My role model when it comes to love and ambition.

R is for Repo! The Genetic Opera- Zydrate comes in a a little glass vial.

S is for Squirrels- Totem animal and all around fluffy good eggs.

T is for Terrance Zdunich- Listen to 'Needle Into a Bug' and you'll understand why he's on this list.

U is for Underwear- You can never have too many pairs.

V is for Vagina Monologues- The best play I've ever been in. Take that Shakespeare!

W is for Winooski- Four years. Many memories. Some good, some bad.

X is for Xanadu- I've never seen Xanadu. I just needed something that begins with X.

Y is for Yan Yan- Tasty snack. Greasy little sticks, sweet creamy stuff.

Z is for Zoloft- A pill a day keeps the crazy away!


No comments:

Post a Comment