Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two Down One To Go

So now I've finished rewriting the Hershey Memoir, meaning that I've only go one more to finish. I don't know if I like how I finished it, though. I never used to doubt my writing skills, before. I've never had anyone tell me I'm a bad writer, though. I usually have people say "You're really good!" Well, what makes me a good writer? Are you only saying it to be nice? If I'm such a good writer, why do I only have four blog followers?
Lately, I've been getting ideas for my blog, great ones, only to lose them before I can get to a computer. They usually involve food or culture and I usually get them when I'm half asleep. Other times I'll get an idea, and then realize it's too personally motivated to put on my blog. Or that if I write it, I'll piss someone off.
I do not like getting involved in drama, even though I am oft times embroiled in it. I try to avoid it, but I can't help it a lot of the time. I regret to say that I am ruled by my emotions. My emotions , my compulsions get me in a lot of trouble. I have to learn how to keep my thoughts to myself, and not dig my own grave with my verbal diarrhea. I would post some of my thoughts in my blog if I could, but the tricky thing about the internet is that anyone can see what you post anytime. Once it's there, it's like a tattoo.
So I keep the private, explosive thoughts in a diary. As for the blog ideas which are viable, I'll have to write those down to, so I can remember them. I'll have to remind myself to do that. Forgetfulness is a vicious cycle.
So I'm almost done rewriting my little memoirs. With any luck, I'll be finished in about six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment